Are you having blog traffic issue? Do you need to boost your blog traffic? Since you are starting your new first blog, have you found that your blog traffic does not grow good enough? Good news, you can find some amazing Facebook groups that help grow your blog traffic better!
10+ Facebook Groups That Grow Your Blog Traffic
- Social Media Network Group – This group is having more members over 7,000! Before you join this group, you must follow the rules. Importantly, you need to be more careful and follow the thread rule on each day. For your information, this is my favorite group that grows my blogs traffic!
- Grow Your Blog – This group is having more members over 7,000! It’s similar to the Social Media Network Group. And this is my second favorite group, too!
- Bloggers Supporting Bloggers – This group is having more than 15,000 members! The group is similar to those group thread rules. But, promoting your blog post is illegal and it results that you will be removed from this group unless you need to discuss your blog post promotion with the admin. If you are an advertiser and want to post your advertising post , then you need to contact the admin to discuss the plan.
- Bloggers Social Media Support – This group has over 4,250 members. The group thread rules are the same but I must be honest with you, this is NOT my favorite one. I have my own reasons why it is not my favorite. Advised: you MUST click “like” on each comment to let the members know that you are done checking.
- Ultimate Blog Challenge (Boost Your Blog Traffic) – This group has over 11,000 members. You promote your blog post each day in 30 days of every month. Read the rules before you join the group. FYI, this group is so great to boost your blog traffic 🙂
- Food Bloggers Central – I have not joined this group, but I know some of you are food bloggers and want to promote your blog post or follow the thread related to the food blogs.
- 30 Day Blogging Challenge – This group is already launched last month, it’s pretty great to join and follow the thread. Sharing your blog post can be great!
- Blogging to Success – This group has over 5,500 members; however, it is similar to those thread rules. I do not participate in some thread often.
- Blogging Newbs – This group has over 7,000 members; you need to read the group rules before you join this group.
- InstantBosses (Instagram for Creative Business Owners & Entrepreneurs) – This group has over 4,500 members. If you want to get more Instagram followers, this is for you!
- Blogging Boost – This group has more than 20,000 members! It is pretty larger one, you can join this group. Normally, you have to read the group rules before you join. Your big chance is to get more followers and get high traffic in your blog!
- We Travel We Blog – This is for travel bloggers and travel writers only. I am not participating this group since I am not a traveling blogger. If you are a travel blogger, then you can join this group!
- Blog Big – This group has more than 1,000 members. A lot of new bloggers are welcome. 🙂 Simply read the group rules as you know it.
How Can I Find More Groups?
You can search the Facebook Groups with “Blog” or “Bloggers” keywords, click this link. Importantly, you read the group rules before you participate. Some group admins are too fussy or picky, you know how they manage in the groups.