This post may contain affiliate links.
A lot of bloggers feel like you need to start a blog for many different reasons. Some bloggers are very clever to write about debt-free tips from a finance blog. A lot of food bloggers enjoy cooking foods and drinks and they share recipes with the readers. Other bloggers work on their Do-It-Yourself projects at home and write down what they learned about DIY projects. My question to you is why do you need to start a blog?
… My Story…
When I worked with my clients who were disabled adults in Sacramento, I was so tired of commuting between my small town and Sacramento within one hour and 30 minutes on the dependable of the long heavy traffic. At that time, I was a single mother and took care of one youngest son, James at home. He wanted to spend more time with me since I had only ONE income. My finance was pretty tight like I was always almost B-R-O-K-E. My former husband left me taking care of my young son, he never gave the child support. Sadly, my other son, Jed stayed at my friend’s house in Arizona due to family concerns. My heart broke down when my older son moved with my friends temporarily. It was not so easy for me to feel an empty but I had my young son, James at home with me.
How I Started My First Blog
Finally, I figured out what I needed, I knew that I wanted to stay home with my son and watch him growing up like a normal child. In addition, I did not want to have a dysfunctional family life, but I had to think carefully before I finally made my decision. I had to do my research on how to make money while staying at home with my son. I knew a lot of single mothers start their own businesses like they are Pampered Chef consultants or other MLM businesses. Alas, I was not interested but really enjoyed writing a journal. I found some women and men started a blog in order to build the financial freedom and to spend more time with the family.
5 Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog
- Share Your Inspiration. A lot of people want to inspire the readers by sharing the story or opinions. Also, sharing your experience helps the readers to change something personally and emotionally.
- Build A Financial Freedom. Most bloggers make a lot of money blogging in the result of that they pay off their debts and help saving college tuition for the kids. Traveling in the world would be so AWESOME!
- Your Writing. A lot of bloggers and writers start writing eBooks and they sell their books online and earn more money. Importantly, you can write what you want to share with your readers. Once you are a better writer, you are becoming an amazing blogger.
- Enjoy What You Love. A lot of people enjoy what they want to share anything. For example, a lot of the food bloggers love to teach the readers what they cook. And they share their own recipes with the readers. Otherwise, some finance bloggers are happy to help the readers to learn how to pay off the college debts or how to save some grocery budgets.
- No More 9-5 Working Shifts. Some people quit their jobs to start a blog. They do not want to feel stressful and frustrated during 9-5 working shifts. Many bloggers enjoy working when they make their own times at home. They can create their schedule time to work and write whatever they like – any time, any day, and anywhere.
If you decide to start a blog right now, I want to let you know that get-rich-quickly blogging is not possible! Blogging takes a lot of work and even more patience. If you enjoy writing and want to start a blog, that’s great! Click here to get started with a blog.
- 12 Reasons You Should Start A Blog Today by LifeHack
- Why Blog? Should I Start a Blog? 34 Reasons You Should by How To Start A Blog Online
- 15 Reasons I Think You Should Start Blog by Becoming Minimalist